NWIM actively pursues a strategy of internationalization in the areas of education, research, service, and consulting. To reach these goals, NWIM is actively involved in international programs like Erasmus+. The Institute has a successful experience of Erasmus+ applications in the framework of student and teacher mobility, as well as in the framework of an EU-supported Jean Monnet Project «Modern challenges to the European integration: international policy and legal aspects» (565663-EPP-1-2015-1-RU-EPPJMO-PROJECT). Nowadays the Institute cooperates with 66 higher educational institutes and organizations of 26 countries in CIS, Europe and Asia and is working towards further expanding its international contacts, including new Erasmus+-partnerships.
Our Erasmus+ partners are:
- Alianza 4 Universidades (Spain):
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM)
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra en Barcelona (UPF)
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M)
- National University of Public Service (Hungary)
- Burgas Free University (Bulgaria)
- Hochschule für öffentliche Verwaltung Kehl (Germany)
You can check Erasmus+ stories for testimonials by students and staff.