1) Documents issued in a foreign language must be translated into Russian (translation should be certified by a notary).
2) Foreign citizens undergo an admission test in the form of an interview.
3) Foreign citizens are enrolled in case of successful admission test (interview) and submitting all documents. The date of admission test is defined when groups are formed, after that candidate is informed about the date.
4) Admission documents must be submitted by an applicant in person or by a trusted person.
5) Foreign citizens enrolled in the framework of the quota are provided with a dormitory.
Documents as scanned copies can be sent to the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.